Thank you for helping us grow!
Your gift will support opportunities for recreation, entertainment, and lifelong learning amidst a backdrop of stunning natural spaces. It will help provide essential funding for projects and programs such as:
- Providing free, daily garden admission for visitors each and every day.
- Creating new garden exhibits.
- Supplying school bus transportation for students that would otherwise be unable to take an outdoor field trip.
- Providing a home for over one million honey bees who pollinate crops throughout the local area.
- Collaborating with local volunteers, businesses, nonprofits, and agencies to offer unique educational experiences and programs.
- Refreshing existing garden exhibits and public art through ongoing maintenance and renovations.
Please consider making your tax-deductible contribution today. Every gift, big and small, makes a difference!
Other Ways to Give
Support Us While You Shop
Support Hudson Gardens while shopping on AmazonSmile! This Amazon-operated website offers the same products and prices as Amazon.com. The difference? A portion of the purchase price on eligible products you buy goes to the charity of your choice! Here’s how you can help us at no extra cost to you:
- In a web browser: Visit smile.amazon.com and select the King C. Hudson and Evelyn Leigh Hudson Foundation, Inc. as your designated charity.
- In the Amazon Shopping app on your mobile phone: Open the Amazon app, go to the main menu and select ‘settings’, tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
Dedicate a Tribute or Memorial Gift
Commemorate special people, meaningful places, or memories that have touched your life with a Gift in Tribute placed at Hudson Gardens. Options include engraved bricks, tree plantings and adoptions, garden benches, public art installations, and memorial gifts. Tribute and memorial donations are one hundred percent tax-deductible. Learn more.
Donate Gifts of Goods and Services
We welcome gifts of in-kind goods and services that support our programs, events, and operations. Restrictions apply; please contact us to discuss your donation.