Presented by Town Hall Arts Center in the Rose Garden at Hudson Gardens
September 11–October 11 2020.
Evening performances begin at 7:00pm
Matinees begin at 2:00pm.
This live musical performance weaves together fan-favorite songs to create a unique theatrical narrative that reflects upon the country during the late ’60s and early ’70s.
- Masks covering mouth and nose are required for all persons during the entire performance and while on the grounds at Hudson Gardens. Any patron not wearing a mask will be asked to put one on or leave the event. The only exception to this rule is the actors, who will be unmasked to perform. The audience and actors will be distanced by at least 25 feet for safety.
- Patrons must observe social distancing of at least 6 feet from persons they do not quarantine/live with.
- No tickets printed by Town Hall Arts Center or Hudson Gardens. All patrons who purchase tickets will receive e-tickets. Any patrons experiencing difficulty with e-tickets may contact the Town Hall Arts Center box office. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HUDSON GARDENS WITH TICKETING QUESTIONS. ALL TICKETING WILL BE THROUGH TOWN HALL ARTS CENTER
- On days of the performance, Town Hall Arts Center will have an active box office on site at Hudson Gardens to assist patrons. However, we strongly recommend patrons purchase in advance and online rather than at the door. the box office will not be available for any transactions other than day-of ticket sales. Please contact the box office during regular hours for any other inquiries or issues. box office hours are currently Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- To assist with limiting germ transmission, there will be no hard copy program available. On the day of their performance, patrons who have purchased tickets will receive a pdf version of the program in their email. The program will also be available on the Town Hall Arts Center website.
- Typical concessions will not be available. Bottles of water will be on sale for $2.00 a bottle. Patrons are welcome to bring their own water bottles, however no liquor is allowed on the grounds.
We are able to fit 35 socially distanced pods with varying capacity on the lawn of the rose garden. Seating is on the lawn and patrons are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for their comfort. Lawn chairs cannot be of the type that stick into the ground. Event chairs will be available for any patrons without lawn chairs.
Check-in will begin at 6:00pm for evenings and 1:00pm for matinees. Seating will begin at 6:30 (evenings) and 1:30 (matinees). Patrons are welcome to explore other gardens on the property while they wait for seating to open, or may queue up along the path while maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet.
Pod types include:
- Blanket only (max 2 people) – Bring a blanket or legless lawn chair and enjoy the performance right on the lawn.
- Chair only (max 2 people) – Bring your lawn chairs or use the Hudson Garden event chairs.
- Chair only (2 – 4 people) – Bring your lawn chairs or use the Hudson Gardens event chairs.
- Wheelchair Accessible (2 – 4 people) – Wheelchair accessible seating on the brick pathway. Companions: Please bring your lawn chairs or use the Hudson Gardens event chairs.