As many of you know, our walking trails are usually brightened with holiday lights from the day after Thanksgiving through New Year’s Eve. As much as we would like to continue this tradition, A Hudson Christmas will not occur in 2020 due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We explored many options before making this decision. However, the financial risks are too great given the public health policies that are implemented for the collective health and well-being of everyone during the pandemic. It takes a significant investment for installation and operations to create the dazzling experience that our patrons have come to expect.
Like so many non-profit organizations and for-profit businesses, Hudson Gardens has been significantly impacted by COVID-19. However, we remain committed to our nonprofit mission to cultivate beauty and enrich people’s lives through cultural and educational programs, artistic displays, and free daily garden admission. If you would like to support Hudson Gardens during this holiday season, there are several ways you can help:
- Consider donating the price of a ticket to A Hudson Christmas ($10.50);
- Purchase a membership or a gift membership for a loved one;
- Buy your holiday decorations, presents, and more from our Gift Shop;
- Donate to Hudson Gardens on Colorado Gives Day (you can pre-schedule your donation starting November 1st);
- Follow Hudson Gardens on Facebook or Instagram, or subscribe to our e-newsletter.
We wish you and your loved ones a happy holiday season. We’ll have a blue Christmas without you, but A Hudson Christmas will be back better and brighter in 2021.