Join us for the sixth year of Hudson Gardens’ annual beer fest—the premier beer festival in Arapahoe County. After the “glass-half-empty” year we all had in 2020, we’re hoping to make this our best beer fest yet!
Saturday, September 4th
(Labor Day Weekend)
The Concert Amphitheater at Hudson Gardens
6115 South Santa Fe Dr.
Littleton, CO 80120
Hudson Gardens to Provide
- $300 for your participation in the festival!
- 12’ x 12’ space with one 8’ table.
- Assistance to and from your 12′ x 12′ space (golf carts to help transport your equipment).
- Ice and dump buckets (will be emptied by HG staff regularly).
- Brewery exposure on: Event website, e-blasts and other promotional materials, social media. (We have hosted concerts, beer fests, and other large events for over twenty years, so we have a large and engaged following!).
- Up to four (4) event passes for working personnel.
- ID stations, tasting mugs, and wristbands for festival attendees.
Brewers to Provide
- At least two (2) varieties of beer/cider/mead equaling 3,000+ ounces to serve 2 oz. pours
- One 10’x10’ brewery tent.
- Table covering and chairs.
- Taps, regulators, jockey boxes, CO2, containers/bins to hold kegs/cans and any other items needed to serve.
Hudson Gardens has experience organizing multiple Covid-friendly events. This will be an outdoor event, and we will follow all applicable guidelines in place in September 2021. For example, if this event were happening this month, attendees would be required to maintain at least six feet of distance from non-household members.
Reserve Your Spot!
When you submit the application below your spot will be held for the 2021 event. Once the application is submitted, we will contact you for this additional paperwork:
- Certificate of Insurance
- Invoice for $300. Will be paid post-event ONLY if invoice is received.