Invest in a local treasure and help Hudson Gardens grow.
Your gift will support opportunities for recreation, entertainment, and lifelong learning amidst a backdrop of stunning landscapes and natural open spaces. It will help provide essential funding for projects and programs such as:
- Providing free daily Garden admission for visitors, each and every day.
- Creating new exhibits like the Songbird Garden and annual floral displays.
- Supplying school bus transportation for students that would otherwise be unable to take an outdoor field trip.
- Providing a home for over one million honeybees who pollinate crops throughout the local area.
- Collaborating with local volunteers, businesses, nonprofits, and agencies to offer unique educational experiences and programs.
- Refreshing existing Garden features like landscape displays and public art through ongoing maintenance and renovations.
Please consider making your tax-deductible contribution today. Every gift, big and small, makes a difference!
Please note that donations are processed under Hudson Gardens’ legal name, the King C. Hudson and Evelyn Leigh Hudson Foundation Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity, tax identification number 84-1043276.
Ways to Give
Make a Donation
Choose from these easy options:
- Donate securely online.
- Mail a check payable to The Hudson Gardens & Event Center, c/o Development, 6115 S. Santa Fe Dr., Littleton, CO 80120
- Schedule a donation on Colorado Gives Day.
- Donate by credit card by calling (303) 797-8565 extension 303.
Special appeal: Due to the positive feedback the sculpture Eccentric Cello has generated since it joined Hudson Gardens as a temporary installation, we are looking to raise $4,000 for the purchase of this artwork and commemorative plaque. You can help by making a donation online or by any of the methods listed above. Be sure to indicate that the donation be directed to Eccentric Cello. Thank you for your support!
Double Your Donation
Many companies will match their employees’ donations to non-profits like Hudson Gardens. Various types of contributions, including cash gifts and memberships, are eligible to be matched. Contact your Human Resources department for details about your company’s matching gift program (please provide Hudson Gardens’ legal name and tax ID number).
Leave a Legacy Through a Will or Bequest
Create a meaningful, long-lasting impact by creating a charitable provision in your estate plan, naming the King C. Hudson and Evelyn Leigh Hudson Foundation Inc. (dba The Hudson Gardens & Event Center) as a beneficiary. By doing so, you will reduce your estate taxes while also ensuring lasting support for vital programs that enrich our community.
If you have already named Hudson Gardens in your estate plan or would like to do so, please let us know.
Donate Goods and Services
We welcome gifts of goods and services that support our programs, events, and operations. Restrictions apply.
For questions or more information, please contact the Development Office at (303) 797-8565 or email@example.com.