Photography Permits are required for the following:
- Photographers who receive compensation for images produced.
- Professional/Portrait Photographers
- This includes, but is not limited to: wedding photos, senior portraits, prom photos, engagement photos, family portraits and landscape photography.
- Commercial Photographers
- This includes, but is not limited to: catalog shoots, commercials, professional videos, and images intended for wholesale or resale use.
Photography Permit Terms
- A permit must be purchased prior to any photo shoot.
- A permit allows the permit holder to utilize Hudson Gardens as a studio.
- To avoid conflicts with public and private events, all photography sessions must be coordinated through the Guest Services Department at least 24 Hours prior to the desired shoot time. Please note some areas may not be available for photo shoots. Contact Guest Services at 303-797-8565 ext. 389 to schedule a session.
- All permits are personalized with the permit holders name and business.
- Permits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All photographers agree to adhere to the Hudson Gardens Photography Polices.
Types of photography Permits
Annual Photography Permit = $250
- Permit is valid for one named photographer for one year from the month of purchase.
- Permits for additional studio employees may be purchased for $50.00 per permit.
- The Annual Permit can be purchased online by completing the online application or in person by visiting the Guest Services Department located in the Welcome Center at Hudson Gardens. Additional employee permits can only be purchased in person.
- Replacement of a lost Annual Permit incurs a fee of $50/permit per occurrence.
One-Time Use Photography Permit = $50
- This is a permit valid for one photographer for one photo shoot.
- This permit can only be purchased in person from the Guest Services Department located in the Welcome Center at Hudson Gardens.
Commercial Use Permit = Varies
- Please contact Guest Services to discuss commercial use fees.