Do I have to be 21 to attend?
Yes. All attendees must be 21+ with valid ID. No infants, children, or anyone under 21 years of age will be permitted.
Do designated drivers need ID?
Yes, all attendees, even designated drivers, must be 21+ and present a valid ID.
Do I need to print my ticket, or can I show it on my phone?
All tickets must be printed and brought to the event.
I have tickets but now I can't go; can I get a refund?
All ticket sales are final. You are welcome to give your tickets to someone else to attend in your place.
What is the weather policy?
All Hudson Gardens events are held, rain or shine. Hudson Gardens and Altitude Tickets do not offer refunds or rain checks. Please come prepared for Colorado's changing weather.
What can I bring into Brews & Views?
These items are permitted:
- Factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Pretzel/bagel/snack necklaces
- Lawn chairs
- Service animals
- Small bags
The following items are not permitted:
- Babies/children (this event is strictly 21+, even for designated drivers)
- All beverages (including alcohol), with the exception of factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Marijuana (all forms)
- Smoking paraphernalia, including e-cigarettes and vape pens
- Glass containers of any kind
- Any container of liquid other than factory-sealed plastic water bottles
- Hydration packs
- Wagons, push carts and coolers
- Pets, with the exception of documented service animals
- Bicycles, in-line skates, scooters, or hoverboards
- Weapons, or items that may be construed as weapons (knives, pepper spray, water pistols, stun guns, concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Drones or electronic flying devices
- Controlled or illegal substances
- Smoking in any form, including e-cigarettes and vape pens, is strictly prohibited.
- All items are subject to inspection.
Do I have to purchase samples of beer?
No, all Tasting Level and Connoisseur ticket holders will receive a tasting glass that allows for a responsible number of pours.
Will drinking water be available?
Bottled water will be available for purchase, and there will be a glass-rinsing station. You may bring in factory-sealed bottles of water, but no hydration packs or other unsealed water bottles may be brought into the venue.
Can I buy tickets at the gate?
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Box Office until sell out capacity is reached.
As a designated driver, can I consume any alcohol?
No. Designated driver ticket holders that consume alcohol will be asked to leave the event.
Is marijuana permitted?
While personal, private use of marijuana is legal in Colorado, it remains illegal to use cannabis in public. This includes all forms of marijuana including vaping and edibles. Please respect this law.
Where do I park?
Free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at Hudson Gardens. Additional free parking is available nearby, and parking attendants will direct you to the closest spaces. Handicap accessible parking is available.
Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes. However, there are no wheelchairs available to rent and transportation to and from the festival area is not provided. Please plan ahead.
When does the event end?
The last pour is promptly at 4:45 pm and will be strictly enforced. The event ends at 5 pm.
Will there be an ATM available?
An ATM is available within the festival area.
What restroom facilities are available?
Portalets are available at several locations within the festival grounds.
Is First Aid available?
Medical staff is available on-site.
What else do I need to know before attending the Brews & Views Beer Fest?
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations or distribution of materials are prohibited.
- Be aware of your personal items at all times. Hudson Gardens does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please help us keep Hudson Gardens clean by minimizing your waste, cleaning up after yourself and using trash receptacles.
Hudson Gardens reserves the final decision on items brought into the festival.